Feliu co-authors top 10 article in Family Business Review. Congratulations to Neus Feliu, whose article on philanthropy co-authored with Isabel Botero …
Source: Authors Publishing News
Author’s Don’t Self-Publish!
Publish with Isabella
Why has Isabella Books is fast becoming one of the most credible and successful publishers in the industry? Simple—we have the best authors (we are highly selective and do not accept all submissions), the most talented production staff, and we market each book to see the highest potential of sales and royalties!
We are the publisher that others are striving to emulate because we are the most author-friendly publishing house in America and we never charge a single fee to our authors! When you become part of the exclusive Isabella Books team, here are a few things you can expect:
- Beautiful custom cover designs created specifically for your book.
- Professional editing and text layout and registered ISBN provided.
- Book is set up for nationwide distribution through our hand-picked distributors.
- Author is assigned a personal marketing representative who follows a marketing plan for every book which includes sending press releases, book signing requests to bookstores, and monitoring availability of the book at all times, as well as assisting with speaking engagements and public appearances. The marketing representative is the author’s personal contact for any marketing requests and on-going needs.
- Isabella Books does not charge a fee for publishing and absorbs all the cost of production and distribution of a book we accept.
- Book can be produced in paper format, audio book format and eBook format. eBooks are quickly gaining popularity as technology now allows you to read books on your smart phone, tablet, computer or a stand-alone eBook reader.
- Our staff will create and host a website (if part of your marketing plan) for the life of the book.
- Book is available for sale on Amazon.com, BarnesAndNoble.com and many other websites.
To learn more about royalties, contracts and production resources and timelines, you can request more information to be e-mailed to you.
Publish your book today!
We make money selling books. That's why we NEVER charge our authors a single dollar.