Thanks for your interest in contributing to IsabellaMedia.com!
We’re looking for freelance writers who have fun, unique article ideas that help our readers manage their writing career, become a better writer, learn how to self-publish and market their books. We’d love to hear your personal experience, especially if you can share detailed strategies and advice.
Do you have a story to share or an idea we haven’t covered? Get in touch with our editors by clicking here.
We’re also hiring contract writers and editors; see the job descriptions for more information.
Want to give your post its best shot at being published? Here’s what to do:
- Read other Isabella Media posts. Get a feel for the tone of the site. We’re informative, relaxed and excited about writing and publishing books. Make sure we haven’t already covered the topic you’re pitching!
- Aim for 700 to 900 words. Write in a bloggy, friendly style that’s fun to read.
- Focus on being useful. How will your post help readers become a better writer and get their book published? We like practical, actionable advice that our readers can put to use in their writing careers. Share detailed instructions to help someone else follow in your footsteps.
- Include real-life examples. If you haven’t personally experienced what you’re writing about, be sure to refer and link to stories or examples of people who have published their book, written a best seller, found the right technique to market their book or the subject you’re writing about.
- Note: We only publish posts under your real name (i.e. no pseudonyms). If you have a valid reason for publishing anonymously, please let the editor know ahead of time.
- Add relevant links to other Isabella Media posts. We always appreciate it when you link to other articles we’ve published.
- Note: Personal affiliate links are not allowed.
- Include a two-sentence bio at the bottom of your post. Share a bit about yourself and your experience. What makes you an expert on your topic? Feel free to add a link to your website, blog or social media profile so readers can find you.
- Submit your post via our account center posting form. Don’t have an account? Get one by clicking here.
Request Contributor Access
Become a contributor with Isabella Media today!